How to Start and Stop Your Service

Starting Your Service

To put water service into your name, call us at (760) 742-3704 or visit us at the District office located at 34928 Valley Center Road, Pauma Valley. You will be asked to fill out a service application with questions such as where the bill is to be sent and whose name it is to be in, as well as pertinent telephone numbers in case of a water emergency.

Stopping Your Service

If you are planning to move, call the District office at (760) 742-3704 and let them know the day you would like to have your meter read for the closing bill and where you would like the closing bill sent. It would also be helpful to have the name of the escrow company, escrow # and agent to help complete the process. You will be expected to pay your bill within the month that you receive it unless it is to be paid through escrow.


Yuima Municipal Water District